Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CR Mix
Hello this is my mix, it has no master, so it is possible that you have to move up the fader to listen to it.

I appreciate the comments and if someone is encouraged to do a master.

.mp3    Not You CR Mix.mp3 --  (Download: 7.81 MB)

.mp3    Not You CR Mix V2.mp3 --  (Download: 7.81 MB)

Hey Carlos.

Your bass is not sitting well in this mix, in some parts there's some harsh frequencies that are taking all the greatness of the song. Try to work a little bit more with balance here.

Keep going!
"Do what you love and you don't have to work a day."
I'm an amateur musician and producer, so don't take me too seriously.
Here you have my other mixes!
When you come to the chorus, there should be an energy at the downbeat. I didn't hear it. Possibly too much compression, possibly also a level adjustment for the chorus. The chorus is where the verse aims for. It's gotta smack you in the face or the whole song just gets boring fast. Think about bringing the solo guitar up a bit more and brighten it a touch.
Old West Audio
(04-07-2018, 02:17 AM)JuniorNarciso Wrote: Hey Carlos.

Your bass is not sitting well in this mix, in some parts there's some harsh frequencies that are taking all the greatness of the song. Try to work a little bit more with balance here.

Keep going!

Thanks for the comments, I did the work on the bass, I reduced the level on it, I raised a pco of low frequencies, the mix is up.
(04-07-2018, 08:01 PM)azwayne Wrote: When you come to the chorus, there should be an energy at the downbeat. I didn't hear it. Possibly too much compression, possibly also a level adjustment for the chorus. The chorus is where the verse aims for. It's gotta smack you in the face or the whole song just gets boring fast. Think about bringing the solo guitar up a bit more and brighten it a touch.

Thanks for the comments, I increased the level of the voices in the chorus, increased the drums and worked on the solo, increased the guitars in the chorus, I hope this has given the song dynamic as you told me. The mixture is up
i Know its important to be creativ but u also should think about if its mono able and the voices go down in the Refrain but i like the distance from the voice and snare is not bad could hit me just a little bit harder