Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Juanita Dientes Verdes (Luz)
(13-06-2018, 09:36 AM)Lethan Wrote: Hey Shul,
It's a nice mix in overall.

Gtrs feels a bit mono, they are tricky a bit considering filters as they provide a lot of low end (disgusting) content, i put a c4 on at least one o them to not cut to much.
Not much more to say, perhaps vocal feels a bit disconnected, but i'm not sure if its a problem of a level or reverb.
Good one thought!
Cheers.

Yeah I was experimenting with phase Fx but left it in a Haas Fx instead as suggested. As for the vocals maybe I did a lil too nasal eq on it and perhaps that doesn't go well with the instruments? I did it that way because it sounds cool with the breathy voice of the singer.

Thanks for the feedback.

(13-06-2018, 07:18 AM)thedon Wrote: version 2 sounds better Big Grin

I'm glad you think so.. I spend a handful of hrs trying to make it better sounding.. My ears aren't as good as they were sadly Sad
Hi Shul

Both mixes sound really good in the headphones...nice balance
I like brightening the snare on the 2nd mix, it lets the bass sit better.
Nice Job!!
Cheers
KSmile
Gear:-Zoom R24 interface, controller - Cubase/Reaper - Assorted Waves, Airwindows suite, AKG K240 Cans, Event TR5 reference monitors.
(13-06-2018, 10:04 PM)KMuzic Wrote: Hi Shul

Both mixes sound really good in the headphones...nice balance
I like brightening the snare on the 2nd mix, it lets the bass sit better.
Nice Job!!
Cheers
KSmile

Thanks for the feedback. I mixed in headphones.. I have no clue how it sounds in a nice pair of monitors. I live in apartments so I can't really have music for long periods of time.