Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mix Master Ronaldo
Hello,

I'm starting my studies in mixing and mastering.
I would appreciate comments about this job.

.mp3    mastered 3.mp3 --  (Download: 5.22 MB)

Hi ronaldomassa .
Welcome to this Awesome site !
I like your mix ,it sounds well balanced maybe less compression on the drums especially the snare as missing the attack and smack ,the reverb sounds a touch upfront in the low frequencies below 600hz Just a couple of minor things that come to mind listening.
keep the mixed coming.
Hope this helps

Well Done Big Grin

Please Help Mike Keep This Awesome Educational Site Alive And Become A patron !
https://www.patreon.com/CambridgeMT/posts

Thanks for the feedback. Could you explain better about this “the reverb sounds a touch upfront in the low frequencies below 600hz”?
How can I fix that? Do you fell that in entire sound or when there are the tons?

(10-06-2018, 07:31 AM)thedon Wrote: Hi ronaldomassa .
Welcome to this Awesome site !
I like your mix ,it sounds well balanced maybe less compression on the drums especially the snare as missing the attack and smack ,the reverb sounds a touch upfront in the low frequencies below 600hz Just a couple of minor things that come to mind listening.
keep the mixed coming.
Hope this helps

Well Done Big Grin

drums just sound like 2000, the kick did not quite hear ... the foundation unfortunately was not there.
sounds ok. you might indeed want to rework kick and snare kick could use the beater/head more, and snare could have more body. guitars, bass and vocals sound good and the master tone seems to be in balance. cymbals sound good. keep up the good work. ^_^