Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Actions - One Minute Smile
Another fun track to mix

vocals most challenging in trying for them to not be too harsh on the ears

any feedback much appreciated

.mp3    Actions One Minute Smile.mp3 --  (Download: 6.28 MB)

Man.. Your mix sounds so good that you made me want to reopen this project! Good job
(09-06-2018, 05:49 PM)Shul Wrote: Man.. Your mix sounds so good that you made me want to reopen this project! Good job

wow, thanks so much for your kind words, think im going to give it a rest for a couple of days and then come back with a couple f small tweaks
(09-06-2018, 07:41 PM)TheBouff Wrote:
(09-06-2018, 05:49 PM)Shul Wrote: Man.. Your mix sounds so good that you made me want to reopen this project! Good job

wow, thanks so much for your kind words, think im going to give it a rest for a couple of days and then come back with a couple f small tweaks

You'll be surprised how much it changes after you stop listening to it. It's gonna sound so different from when you started. It's always good to freshen up your ears and give it another listen to tweak stuff. Smile
how did you get the low end from the triggered kick?
(15-08-2018, 11:37 AM)Sangjunlee Wrote: how did you get the low end from the triggered kick?

Hey

The trigger track in this project is exactly that - a pulse from which you can trigger a kick drum rather than an actual recording of a kick drum

I am a drummer and love this stuff so over the years have loads of cool plugins i can use for this like Toontrack's Superior Drummer 2 or Slate's Trigger

However if you are using Logic you can do this really simply without a plugin, watch this video

https://theproaudiofiles.com/video/fast-...gic-pro-x/

If you use some other DAW you will need to google to see if it possible

If after a bit of research you are having no joy let me know and i can print a triggered kickdrum for you to use