Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You And Me And The Radio
Hi,

Here is my mix of this song.

Any comment is welcome,
Good listening.

.mp3    You and me and the radio.mp3 --  (Download: 11.11 MB)

(19-08-2013, 08:33 AM)Fabien Andre Wrote: Hi,

Any comment is welcome,
Good listening.

Hi Fabien,

Very interesting mix contribution. I find your mix to be very well balanced, especially in the low mids and lows, possibly a dB or so too loud in the low end but I don't think that is an issue, it works the way it is too. The low end has also been very nicely rounded off I can tell you're very skilled at making the low end work. The mix as a whole has quite a lot of energy too, you have succeeded well in setting the right loudness level. Everything is well packaged, kind of reminds me a little of a Chris Lord Alge mix. I bet this mix also translates well. I'm not sure what I miss, possibly some weight build up it is somewhat dense all the way through you could maybe experiment with distributing that weight a little across the mix, maybe adding some highs in the choruses to make it a bit lighter there. The denseness is nice though, because it is very well done. You you ended up with a very nice mix Fabien, well done! Wink
(19-08-2013, 05:36 PM)MarroquinFan Wrote:
(19-08-2013, 08:33 AM)Fabien Andre Wrote: Hi,

Any comment is welcome,
Good listening.

Hi Fabien,

Very interesting mix contribution. I find your mix to be very well balanced, especially in the low mids and lows, possibly a dB or so too loud in the low end but I don't think that is an issue, it works the way it is too. The low end has also been very nicely rounded off I can tell you're very skilled at making the low end work. The mix as a whole has quite a lot of energy too, you have succeeded well in setting the right loudness level. Everything is well packaged, kind of reminds me a little of a Chris Lord Alge mix. I bet this mix also translates well. I'm not sure what I miss, possibly some weight build up it is somewhat dense all the way through you could maybe experiment with distributing that weight a little across the mix, maybe adding some highs in the choruses to make it a bit lighter there. The denseness is nice though, because it is very well done. You you ended up with a very nice mix Fabien, well done! Wink

Hi MarroquinFan,

Thanks for the listening, i'm glad you like my mix. Of course it's not perfect and I'll fix some little things.