Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Library Preview Mix
Download the multitracks here.

.mp3    MyFatherNeverLovedMe_Full_Preview.mp3 --  (Download: 4.44 MB)

Hey Mike,

that's a little loud, have you checked your waveform? Big Grin
(02-06-2018, 01:35 AM)Earth Frequencies Wrote: Hey Mike,

that's a little loud, have you checked your waveform? Big Grin

This is not the Mike Sr mix

(02-06-2018, 04:26 AM)nelsonaudio0 Wrote:
(02-06-2018, 01:35 AM)Earth Frequencies Wrote: that's a little loud, have you checked your waveform? Big Grin

Erm... well, actually, it is. Big Grin Glad I'm not so much of a cliche that my mixes are instantly recognisable!

Yes, it is loud, but (as always) I made a judgement call in terms of balancing that loudness against its processing side-effects in relation to the references I was using, and I think the result nonetheless still functions well even within a loudness-normalised context (which I checked while referencing).
(04-06-2018, 11:30 AM)Mike Senior Wrote:
(02-06-2018, 04:26 AM)nelsonaudio0 Wrote:
(02-06-2018, 01:35 AM)Earth Frequencies Wrote: that's a little loud, have you checked your waveform? Big Grin

Erm... well, actually, it is. Big Grin Glad I'm not so much of a cliche that my mixes are instantly recognisable!

Yes, it is loud, but (as always) I made a judgement call in terms of balancing that loudness against its processing side-effects in relation to the references I was using, and I think the result nonetheless still functions well even within a loudness-normalised context (which I checked while referencing).

Dear Mike Senior.
I really like your mix and i can't achieve such gtrs as you have made. Could you check my mix and leave a comment, i can't understand if it is competitive to another mixes in this genre.

Thanks in advance,
with respect,
Andrew

.mp3    MFNLM[25.09.18_03]_3.mp3 --  (Download: 7.45 MB)