Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trafficker: 'My Father Never Loved Me'
Straight up rock-n-roll.

V2-Level adjustments

V3-A Little more hair on the mix.

.mp3    V2 Trafficker-My Father Never Loved Me.mp3 --  (Download: 7.45 MB)

.mp3    V3 Trafficker-My Father Never Loved Me.mp3 --  (Download: 7.45 MB)

We're all just a bunch of freqs in this crazy world.
Vers 2. I think I lost the volume war on this one lol Lots of loud rockin' mixes!
Listening to version 2 ,Nice solid mix sounds great on my monitors the snare attack sounds a touch upfront but that's just a personal taste thing !

Cheers Big Grin

Please Help Mike Keep This Awesome Educational Site Alive And Become A patron !
https://www.patreon.com/CambridgeMT/posts

Great tone on the drums, but they aren't on time. The snare hits seem to be coming right after they are supposed to hit...

Otherwise, my favourite mix I have listend to so far. Altough Bass and Snare could come down in level, while cymbals could be louder.

Cheers,
LukasAngel

(09-06-2018, 10:30 AM)LukasL Wrote: Great tone on the drums, but they aren't on time. The snare hits seem to be coming right after they are supposed to hit...

Otherwise, my favourite mix I have listend to so far. Altough Bass and Snare could come down in level, while cymbals could be louder.

Cheers,
LukasAngel

Thanks Lucas. Version 3 with some adjustments.
(09-06-2018, 10:30 AM)LukasL Wrote: The snare hits seem to be coming right after they are supposed to hit...

Cheers,
LukasAngel

I agree. The timing on the drums is strange. The KK is off during the chunky parts and the snare is off in other parts. Did you remedy this? If so how? I need to brush up on my quantizing skills.