Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trafficker: My father never loved - Crownoise failed mix...
Hey guys i made a new version of this tune, maybe a tad bassy? But i think the overall sound is better then before. With "My" first Smile.

Hi i feel i totally messed this one up, couldn't really get the highend good, think i am getting a cold or something. I will return with a second version.

.mp3    Father never loved me.mp3 --  (Download: 7.71 MB)

.mp3    My Father Never Loved Me.mp3 --  (Download: 7.79 MB)

i wouldnt call it failure, but you have some weird phase issues with some tracks. as if the phase was reversed on the opposite channel (l vs r) for some elements.
(03-06-2018, 06:09 PM)Dogbert Wrote: Just curious. What did you do??

It sounds really weird.

Don't know just messed it up dogbert, take a listen 2 second version is it any better Smile?
Hey Crownoise

2nd version is much clearer, much better, but it sounds almost like you might have something going on in your DAW. Just for yuks check out your setup, drivers etc. Just guessing, but worth a shot.

Cheers
KSmile
Gear:-Zoom R24 interface, controller - Cubase/Reaper - Assorted Waves, Airwindows suite, AKG K240 Cans, Event TR5 reference monitors.
Hey Kmusic Big Grin Thanks alot yea its def better but a bit from perfect. how do you mean? Do you hear the sound of the daw Tongue?
Hey Crownoise ,
Listening to the bottom mix ,
The bass guitar maybe a couple of db heavy around 100hz ,can hear some resonance around 150-160 on the bass guitar .
on my monitors thinking a touch more top end air 4k and up.
Wondering if you are using limiting on just the master bus ,or on individual tracks and busses also ?

Cheers Big Grin

Please Help Mike Keep This Awesome Educational Site Alive And Become A patron !
https://www.patreon.com/CambridgeMT/posts