Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Piece Of Me
Cool! Had fun with this one! Plan to mix their other songs soon.

.mp3    PIECEOFME3.mp3 --  (Download: 12.3 MB)

Sounds great. Nothing to complain. And I complain a lot usually =) Okay, toms could be louder with more "ooomph" in the first chorus. Other than that you made a lot of tasteful decisions and the end result is a very tasteful mix. Good job. Looking forward to hearing the other songs.
(22-05-2018, 12:40 PM)Blitzzz Wrote: Sounds great. Nothing to complain. And I complain a lot usually =) Okay, toms could be louder with more "ooomph" in the first chorus. Other than that you made a lot of tasteful decisions and the end result is a very tasteful mix. Good job. Looking forward to hearing the other songs.

Thank you very much for the kind words. After listening to the mix again i believe your right. i think i cut a bit to much low mids out of the tom bus channel. I'm gonna check it out. Vocal balance i think needs some fine tuning aswell. Thanks again!
Hi again Blitzzz, I addressed the tom issue a bit by adding some sustain on the transient designer and max bass plugin. Also took care of some vocal levels in my opinion that were a little off, some reverb automation on snare, some vocal eq automation and also a bit of de-essing. Thanks for motivating me to revisit this mix! This song is awesome. brings back ol school memories!

.mp3    PIECEOFME4.mp3 --  (Download: 12.29 MB)