Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
G-Bass Project: 'New Day Dawning'
This is my second posting og this song..new mix!
I did it again because somebody have a mix that allowed to hear a part I missed..A bass run
I think I did a good job with bring out the various percussion parts..and I found the bass run!!

.mp3    A New Day Is Dawning 2.mp3 --  (Download: 9.72 MB)

Hmm. Although I'm a fan of distortion, the overall sound feels a bit too distorted?
(05-04-2018, 10:23 PM)kapu Wrote: Hmm. Although I'm a fan of distortion, the overall sound feels a bit too distorted?

thanks!.. are you referring to reverb and delay?
Guitars.. Not happy with the s-gear amp,
finding a pure clean sound tough
maybe i will try with out any amps!
I concentrate on one area and another one breaks..
retrospect..too loud also i think..
thanks again!
(05-04-2018, 11:19 PM)brianajo Wrote: thanks!.. are you [...]

No, I mean the overall mix sound. There seems to be some 'farting' lows, at least on the file you uploaded. ^_^
(06-04-2018, 08:25 PM)kapu Wrote:

No, I mean the overall mix sound. There seems to be some 'farting' lows, at least on the file you uploaded. ^_^

that sound is in track - sfx4 from the sfx1 - sfx4 files i consider them percussion.
there are a lot of wild sounds in the different tracks i worked to let them all be heard!
Yeah I also do not like distortion, but the sounds you hear were meant to heard!
Thanks
(07-04-2018, 03:16 AM)brianajo Wrote:

that sound is in track - sfx4 from the sfx1 - sfx4 files i consider them percussion.
there are a lot of wild sounds in the different tracks i worked to let them all be heard!
Yeah I also do not like distortion, but the sounds you hear were meant to heard!
Thanks

I think what kapu is referring to is that there seems to be some actual clipping going on in your mix.
I like the idea of your mix, but the clipping makes it sound a bit rough.
(18-05-2018, 12:47 PM)gaga Wrote:
(07-04-2018, 03:16 AM)brianajo Wrote:

Thanks

I think what kapu is referring to is that there seems to be some actual clipping going on in your mix.
I like the idea of your mix, but the clipping makes it sound a bit rough.

Sorry but,
I do not hear clipping the sounds are in the sfx tracks"wild Sounds"
percussion not clipping!
But thanks for the Comments!the farting is on sfx4, there are also a "click track, with clicks" there is is also idiophone, with more Clicking like a xylophone high pitch single tone..
But I can not find any clipping! tell me at what point you think you hear clipping!