Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aron Jaeger: 'Fly High' kapu mix
Tried to add some smack to drums. ^_^

.m4a    aron_jaeger-__fly_high__kapu_mix.m4a --  (Download: 8.82 MB)

.m4a    aron_jaeger-__fly_high__kapu_mix2.m4a --  (Download: 8.64 MB)

hey dude, very cool mix :O but that snare was a tiny bith woshy sort of? Sound really cool though but maybe a bit boxy?? Sound dope though gj.
(03-05-2018, 12:21 PM)crownoise Wrote: hey dude, very cool mix [...]

You're right, maybe the snare ambience could go down a bit. Thanks for feedback. ^_^
Added second mix with slightly different snare stuff.

EDIT: And some other changes too. ^_^
Hey I dig the Mix! Yea kinda like what they said, if you bus all the synth tracks together then use a linear phase EQ (or any EQ eally) and take a 3db sharp Q cut around 273-550 it will allow you to bring the drums down a bit and it might open up the lower mids a bit, however without seeing the project I don't know for sure if that will do it or not. Great work!
(24-06-2018, 01:23 AM)PandaManatee Wrote: Hey I dig the Mix! [...]

thanks for feedback! i think in the second version i've already taken down the lower mid snare ambience. i replaced the direct snare sample with lower tuned snare sample so it might sound 'weird' in direct comparison with the original tracks. ^_^
Hey Kapu

Nice mix , nicely assembled. Snare tracks fits and sounds much better on version 2.
Super Job!

Cheers
KSmile

Gear:-Zoom R24 interface, controller - Cubase/Reaper - Assorted Waves, Airwindows suite, AKG K240 Cans, Event TR5 reference monitors.
(25-06-2018, 03:37 AM)KMuzic Wrote: Hey Kapu [...]

thanks! it's always satisfying to make changes that actually make things sound better. ^_^
Not my genere but I dig the mix. You do big and in your face Smile
(26-06-2018, 03:03 AM)Shul Wrote: Not my genere but I dig the mix. You do big and in your face Smile

thanks! i try my best. ^_^