Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Mix Nerve9
Hello everyone, drove and did mastering at home studio))
Daw: Studio one 3
Used plugins from waves, plugin alliance, fab filter and also built-in studio one
What say?)) And point out the mistakes !!)Blush

.mp3    Master full.mp3 --  (Download: 13.2 MB)

Sounds great! I like how the vocal delay fills on the space opposite the guitar in spots. The only thing that stood out to me was the delays seemed a little much in the spot where it was just her and the guitar around 3:00.

Top notch stuff!
Hi, sounds really nice well done.
Reaper user
Hi daniildox

Thanks for mixing our track ! Sorry it took me so long to respond - just trying to catch up this afternoon on my listening.

Overall, it's a really solid mix - I like it a lot. It sounds good ! Most of what I would offer you is not technical, but subjective stuff I would tell you if you were mixing the track for me.

- the drums sound great! Towards the end of my listen though, it really felt like the drums are the instrument being featured - if you were bussing the bass and drums, I think they should come down in the balance.
- guitar solo in middle/end seem quiet. I hear the drums and rhythm guitars more.

- love the delay effects, and perhaps some dimension D (?) in the vocal lines before the chorus, but I did find them distracting - I would suggest lowering their relative level.

- I was missing the prominence of the background vocals - I would suggest lifting them a bit

I hope this helps - sounds really technically good to me, so these are just some observations to consider.

Cheers

Thomas