Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Time Zone_GOTGF_loud&proud mix Tommy Marcinek
AngelAngelAngel

Dang! This song just cried out for a loud and proud feel.....so I gave it that. :-)

Took a few liberties in the arrangement....hope the artist/s like it.

There has been nothing sound-replaced in this mix....no added samples or anything like that....everything you hear is the original tracks processed with plugins and mixed "in the box."

Hope ya'll like it. I love that raw sounding Fender Precision bass....at least it sounds like one to me!!!! Also wanted to keep the vocals warm and up front...seemed to fit. I also used a lot of panning effects like they do in dance music....also some pad ducking too....gave the song a more modern sound.....the arrangement changes occur near the end so ya gotta listen to the whole thing. Smiles. Tom

Tom

.mp3    GOTGF_6M.mp3 --  (Download: 12 MB)

tommymarcinek.com - Tommy Marcinek
Sounds great! Especially the kick and those pumping strings. But is the bass track sometimes a bit off time? ^_^
(05-04-2018, 11:25 PM)kapu Wrote: Sounds great! Especially the kick and those pumping strings. But is the bass track sometimes a bit off time? ^_^

-------------

Thanks for the props, but I don't know about the bass....I never messed with the timing....at least not on purpose....gotta check that out.

Tom

tommymarcinek.com - Tommy Marcinek