Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Perpetual Escape, Stop And Rise Gtrs re-amped
Things are sounding good drums; bass and vocals. I think the gt sounds need a little help .I'm not sure if you have them but the
Tse 808 plug-in into a Nick Crow or Lepou amp Sims then into the Ignite amps Nadeir works good. Look for Godcab,Catharsis or any
other cabinet impulses to load into the Nadeir

Again, I think you have nailed everything else sounds good.
(05-03-2018, 03:47 AM)jerze Wrote: Things are sounding good drums; bass and vocals. I think the gt sounds need a little help .I'm not sure if you have them but the
Tse 808 plug-in into a Nick Crow or Lepou amp Sims then into the Ignite amps Nadeir works good. Look for Godcab,Catharsis or any
other cabinet impulses to load into the Nadeir

Again, I think you have nailed everything else sounds good.
Thanks very much i have done another mix.
This is probably my last mix using protools 10 (32bit) iam moving to reaper (64 bit),any advice on reaper would be great Smile but what i have seen so far its awesome,anyway here's my mix after getting some advice from Jerze I decided to redo the guitars with some irs,I have never really played around with them before but I love some of the tones you can get from them,cheers
Mix is good maybe a little more midrange thickness...like the guitar fx good job
(12-03-2018, 06:35 PM)Cudjoe Wrote: This is probably my last mix using protools 10 (32bit) iam moving to reaper (64 bit),any advice on reaper would be great Smile but what i have seen so far its awesome,anyway here's my mix after getting some advice from Jerze I decided to redo the guitars with some irs,I have never really played around with them before but I love some of the tones you can get from them,cheers

Hi Cudjoe ,
Reaper is awesome !

Please Help Mike Keep This Awesome Educational Site Alive And Become A patron !
https://www.patreon.com/CambridgeMT/posts

(16-03-2018, 12:31 AM)sagalegin Wrote: Mix is good maybe a little more midrange thickness...like the guitar fx good job
Thanks very much.
(16-03-2018, 07:53 AM)thedon Wrote:
(12-03-2018, 06:35 PM)Cudjoe Wrote: This is probably my last mix using protools 10 (32bit) iam moving to reaper (64 bit),any advice on reaper would be great Smile but what i have seen so far its awesome,anyway here's my mix after getting some advice from Jerze I decided to redo the guitars with some irs,I have never really played around with them before but I love some of the tones you can get from them,cheers

Hi Cudjoe ,
Reaper is awesome !
Cheers don reaper seems to be the one for me now,very clever programming,very versatile Big Grin