Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Direct Experience
My mix of Wes Meets West, Direct Experience

.mp3    Direct Experience (Sano mix).mp3 --  (Download: 13.3 MB)

Love your mix Sano ,the intro sounds great and when the drums come in the they sound nice and punchy !
I like the bass guitar can hear the upper frequencies are cutting through and sounds great.
My only complaint is the shaker sounds a touch upfront in the low frequencies Big Grin

Well Done Big Grin

Please Help Mike Keep This Awesome Educational Site Alive And Become A patron !
https://www.patreon.com/CambridgeMT/posts

Thanks for the listen Don Smile
Sorry guys, i didn't listen too carefully to your mix yet, becasue i don't want guide myslef too much. I have just opened tracks and I would like to ask you about bpm of this song. Readme txt claims it's 136 bpm but it doesn't match. I find 124 bpm to be correct. What do you think?
Tapping the tempo into my metronome app it does appear that the first half of the song is at 124bpm but there is a tempo change at around the the 3.21 mark which increases the tempo to 136bpm indicated in the readme txt
Yeah, the tempo floats in this song few times. But generally speaking you are right, first half 124 bpm, few bars before it hits 136 bpm tempo drifts around 130. I am posting tempo map that works for me.
[Image: n41ll23nwn6m.png]
Sounds great! Perhaps a little too drum driven, although I like it. If you plan to revisit your mix, you could try automating some guitar levels up during the later parts of the song. Still, very good mixing! ^_^

Hey Sano,

Nice mix man it makes me want to mix this song now.

Cheers!
(08-02-2018, 01:40 AM)kapu Wrote: Sounds great! Perhaps a little too drum driven, although I like it. If you plan to revisit your mix, you could try automating some guitar levels up during the later parts of the song. Still, very good mixing! ^_^

Thanks for listening and for your comments, kappa. I did give a lot of prominence to the drums but they were recorded so well and sound so good !!
(08-02-2018, 02:08 AM)MikeGoPro Wrote: Hey Sano,

Nice mix man it makes me want to mix this song now.

Cheers!

Thanks for listening mike