Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Butterfly Effect: 'An Ultra Violet Apology'
My take on this cool tune

Its not finished yet, need to automate the guitars and vocals on the bridge, wanted to know if I was heading in the right direction.

Always helps when you leave some feedback!

Cheers!

KBig Grin

.mp3    Butterfly Effect.mp3 --  (Download: 12.41 MB)

Gear:-Zoom R24 interface, controller - Cubase/Reaper - Assorted Waves, Airwindows suite, AKG K240 Cans, Event TR5 reference monitors.
(29-01-2018, 06:52 PM)KMuzic Wrote: My take on this cool tune

Its not finished yet, need to automate the guitars and vocals on the bridge, wanted to know if I was heading in the right direction.

Always helps when you leave some feedback!

Cheers!

KBig Grin

Hey KMuzic

I just gave it a quick listen, it sounds like your off to a good start. Make sure you deess those vocals there is some sibilance going on, and maybe give it a delay throw to fill up some of the space between. But the instruments sound solid.

Later!

Hey Mike

Great feedback! I like the Idea of the delay to fill the gap and yes definitely have to deess. Might be a good candidate for that ping pong and chorus effect you did. Cool!

Cheers

KBig Grin
Gear:-Zoom R24 interface, controller - Cubase/Reaper - Assorted Waves, Airwindows suite, AKG K240 Cans, Event TR5 reference monitors.
Another go at it.

Fixed and tried some new stuff

Cheers

K

.mp3    Butterfly Effect1.mp3 --  (Download: 12.7 MB)