Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sea Of Leaves-Jokers, Jacks and Kings
Quick Mix

Comments Welcome

Cheers

KSmile

.mp3    Sea Of Leaves.mp3 --  (Download: 7.28 MB)

Gear:-Zoom R24 interface, controller - Cubase/Reaper - Assorted Waves, Airwindows suite, AKG K240 Cans, Event TR5 reference monitors.
Finally got a chance to work on this;

Cleaned up low end and Eq'ed

Comments Welcome

K

.mp3    Jokers Jacks and Kings2.mp3 --  (Download: 7.17 MB)

Gear:-Zoom R24 interface, controller - Cubase/Reaper - Assorted Waves, Airwindows suite, AKG K240 Cans, Event TR5 reference monitors.
Tough one to mix. I also did it. No real bass in this song made it harder for me. Or maybe bass was played above 12th fret or on D and G strings.
(30-01-2018, 01:51 PM)Obelix Wrote: Tough one to mix. I also did it. No real bass in this song made it harder for me. Or maybe bass was played above 12th fret or on D and G strings.

Hi Obelix

The song is in the key of C and the bass player stays around the 3rd to 9th fret, pretty normal. He plays a lot of melodic riffs. I can hear the bass just fine, maybe a bit more volume on the bass will do it. I agree is a tough mix..Ill have to check your mix out. Thanks for listening.

Thanks for the feedbackBig Grin

Cheers
KSmile

hello! 1-st version of your mix I like most.