Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thelvnguage: Kings and Queens - Crownoise mix
Hey here is my take on this, it was hard to make the master for some reason, came out a tiny bassy and harsh????

Hey guys i did a second mix and master that i didn't crank so much, what do you think about this one?

.mp3    Kings and Queens 2.mp3 --  (Download: 9.01 MB)

Hi crownoise ,
Sounds well balanced ,It's hard to tell maybe post a version with no master buss processing as the overall level of the multitracks may just need to come down a touch ?

Cheers Big Grin

Please Help Mike Keep This Awesome Educational Site Alive And Become A patron !
https://www.patreon.com/CambridgeMT/posts

Hey Don! Yes i tried to make it really tight in the mastering because i felt there was very much going on that wasn't needed because i felt the song where better then the performance so i understand that the technicality was a bit more over the top then the individual performance. I might do a revision with less mastering and more mixing, thanks for the input, always appreciate your ideas!
(25-01-2018, 10:47 AM)thedon Wrote: Hi crownoise ,
Sounds well balanced ,It's hard to tell maybe post a version with no master buss processing as the overall level of the multitracks may just need to come down a touch ?

Cheers Big Grin

Hey Don! I made a second version where i went more eq less comp and so on, how you think about this version? To bright and to much bass??
Hi!

The mix is missing a lot of low mids. The guitars are concentrated very high and makes the whole mix sound thin.
Did you high pass stuff a lot?