Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mirroman, Fever mix1
This is the first ever a capella ive ever mix thanks to Mike,all comments are welcomed.

.mp3    Mirroman,Fever mix1.mp3 --  (Download: 8.85 MB)

(21-01-2018, 02:52 PM)Cudjoe Wrote: This is the first ever a capella ive ever mix thanks to Mike,all comments are welcomed.

Glad you had some fun with it! Your mix is very much after my own heart too -- pretty sparse in terms of effects and with all the vocal details stuffed right up the listener's nose. Smile It seems as if the finger clicks are coming from between the two voices, which seems odd to me. It might just be my preconceptions knowing how the arrangement is written, but I'd always thought of the clicks as being performed by the lower of the two singers. It seems to me like the accompaniment in general seems to dominate a little over the lead line, musically speaking. It seems that the lead has be refocused tonally a bit more towards the upper spectrum, and I wonder whether that might be part of the reason it struggles to feel as solid. Not sure.

Thanks for posting!
(22-01-2018, 11:27 AM)Mike Senior Wrote:
(21-01-2018, 02:52 PM)Cudjoe Wrote: This is the first ever a capella ive ever mix thanks to Mike,all comments are welcomed.

Glad you had some fun with it! Your mix is very much after my own heart too -- pretty sparse in terms of effects and with all the vocal details stuffed right up the listener's nose. Smile It seems as if the finger clicks are coming from between the two voices, which seems odd to me. It might just be my preconceptions knowing how the arrangement is written, but I'd always thought of the clicks as being performed by the lower of the two singers. It seems to me like the accompaniment in general seems to dominate a little over the lead line, musically speaking. It seems that the lead has be refocused tonally a bit more towards the upper spectrum, and I wonder whether that might be part of the reason it struggles to feel as solid. Not sure.

Thanks for posting!
Thank you very much for your comment Mike(my first ever from you and iam honoured really i am) i was,nt sure where to put the clicks until you mentioned it so i nudged it slightly to the left,also i added a little more upper frequency to the lead voc in mix2

.mp3    Mirroman,Fever mix2.mp3 --  (Download: 8.9 MB)