Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GET FOOLED !
Hi, I don't think I am able to make it any better so here it is. I would be gratefull for feedback, if you have any questions - please ask. This band's tracks always sound trashy so I didn't fight with it, I rather bring it more. The most tricky to for was the snare and heavy bleed from the hi-hat, you can hear it probably in the track. Couldn't make it punchy enough without hi-hat poking evey time when gate opens.

.mp3    Master.01 mp3.mp3 --  (Download: 10.69 MB)

Hi, I like your mix, great job! Smile I like the small fx things you've thrown in especially during the calmer verse without guitars. Imo the rhythm guitar is too loud and the solo guitar too soft, and I'd give the drum OH and room more volume to increase the "thrashiness" of the song Smile I like that you (unlike me) took your time to edit out the toms and make them heard, but I think since it's so heavily edited it needs to be a little lower in the mix to make the song feel more coherent. I just gave up on the tom tracks since the snare hits are louder than the toms in certain places haha, I still have them there but unedited cos the bleed sounded ok imo. Also I really liked the snare sound initially with OH/Room so imo it didn't need gating, but I like your snare drum sound a lot as well, I'm not bothered by any hi-hat bleed poking through.