Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Audiomuze Mix
Hey, haven't posted anything here for a while, but thought I'd put up a mix of this song. Hope you enjoy Smile

Just added another version of the song with a little more on the guitars, and slightly lower vocal level.

And now a third version, trying to be a bit pickier with the guitar & keys levels.

.mp3    Thelvnguage KingsAndQueens-Audiomuze Mix 02.mp3 --  (Download: 8.78 MB)

.mp3    Thelvnguage KingsAndQueens-Audiomuze Mix 03.mp3 --  (Download: 8.78 MB)

.mp3    Thelvnguage KingsAndQuueens-Audiomuze Mix.mp3 --  (Download: 8.78 MB)

Very good to my ears.

vox and drums sounds great to me

Guitar behind the vox feels a bit shy.

Pan tremolo with that synth (2:50) felt too nervous to me.
Sounds very good! Easily one of the bestest versions here. ^_^
Awesome mix! I think the volume drop of the guitars between Intro and first Verse is way too much, though. (edit: that's only for the 02 version)
The tremolo on the guitars during the calm part is a nice idea and fitting, but I agree with Olli, the L/R autopanning on the synth is too exhausting for the ears, especially on headphones.
To me it sounds like you did some extra automation of the rhodes to give it extra emphasis, which is cool, but to my ears it seems too exeggerated around 2:01 and 2:10.
Apart from that, top notch!!
(19-01-2018, 04:48 PM)HVLTN Wrote: Awesome mix! I think ...

Thanks mate, appreciate all the comments, including the guitar/keys comments. Yeah, there were some thoughts about the guitars (in particular), and probably should have done more with them initially. Appreciate hearing about the keys being tiring - it's just too easy to find something and stick with it rather than working at making the whole song really good. Thanks again Smile
Thanks kappa!
(20-01-2018, 01:43 AM)Audiomuze Wrote: Thanks kappa!

Oops, this site now has text autocorrect!! Thanks kapu!
(18-01-2018, 04:20 PM)Olli H Wrote: Very good to my ears.

vox and drums sounds great to me

Guitar behind the vox feels a bit shy.

Pan tremolo with that synth (2:50) felt too nervous to me.

Thanks Olli, appreciate your comments Smile
I think yours is much better than the usual I see here. The only thing that I would really pick on is your drum EQ curve. It doesn't seem to fit the EQ curves of the other instruments, but all the other instruments and vox fit each other well. And a bit of 5k+ volume control wouldn't hurt either. A few moments here and there where it becomes slightly too prominent, almost touching the borderline of harshness.

Well done.
It works for me Audiomuse!

Creative amd masterful. Well doneBig Grin