Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All American Mutt
All Comments Welcome !

KBig Grin

NEW MIX IN REPLY

.mp3    All American MuttA.mp3 --  (Download: 7.67 MB)

Gear:-Zoom R24 interface, controller - Cubase/Reaper - Assorted Waves, Airwindows suite, AKG K240 Cans, Event TR5 reference monitors.
New Mix from scratch using what I have learned in the past month of mixing on this site.

Have a listen and if you have the time, please make a comment

thanksBig Grin

K

.mp3    American Mutt New MIX.mp3 --  (Download: 7.56 MB)

Gear:-Zoom R24 interface, controller - Cubase/Reaper - Assorted Waves, Airwindows suite, AKG K240 Cans, Event TR5 reference monitors.
(27-01-2018, 06:41 PM)KMuzic Wrote: New Mix from scratch using what I have learned in the past month of mixing on this site.

Have a listen and if you have the time, please make a comment

thanksBig Grin

K

What's up KMuzic, I'm digging the drums man, now I have to revise my version. Big Grin

I think the Lead vox might get a little resonant at times, but that's just my 2 cents. Keep it up.

Later!

Mix is sounding quite good listening though headphones. Good balance and movement. The only I can suggest is perhaps making more use of the stereo field and spreading the mix out wider. Otherwise for me, the mix works well. Well done.

Dave
Thanks Guys. I really appreciate the feedback.

Took all the advise, widened the stereo field, panned guitar hard L. took the acoustic guitar track, which for me was a problem because of the bleed, but I tried to eq the vocal out of it enough to make it usable, panned it a bit R and automated it in-between vocals to fatten it up a bit. Took the little bit of distortion off the vocal that I had originally inserted and smoothed it out with eq. Moved the harmony tracks and stacked them on the R side. I think it worked out pretty good'

Have a listen, Comments always welcome

Thanks for the comments guys, it really helps

K

.mp3    American Mutt New MIX2.mp3 --  (Download: 7.56 MB)