Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Triviul 'Better? MikeGoPro Old Mix Quick Revisit

Here's an old mix for you guys.

I wanted to try and refine some older mixes, and to do so quickly, as opposed to spending forever and a day on it. Especially since the old session had plugins that were demos or aren't installed anymore, so I didn't want to load up with a bunch of unnecessary processing.

So I spent about 20 minutes or so trying to get healthy levels, nip and tuck, seek and destroy, type of strategies for the most part.

Cheers!

.mp3    Triviul_BetterMikeGoPro Old Mix Revisit.mp3 --  (Download: 8.29 MB)

Its 4am here so I had to listen to it in the cans, The vocals sounded great, really nice placement. Mix was nice and even. thought I was listening to a Queen song, Really nice revisit.

Ill listen to it tomorrow on the monitors

Keep up the good work

KSmile
Gear:-Zoom R24 interface, controller - Cubase/Reaper - Assorted Waves, Airwindows suite, AKG K240 Cans, Event TR5 reference monitors.
(14-01-2018, 09:56 AM)KMuzic Wrote: Its 4am here so I had to listen to it in the cans, The vocals sounded great, really nice placement. Mix was nice and even. thought I was listening to a Queen song, Really nice revisit.

Ill listen to it tomorrow on the monitors

Keep up the good work

KSmile

You know what, this artist is very interesting in his approach. I totally get what your saying and also hear some similarities with his work and the likes of Queen.

I plan on really hunkering down and cleaning up all these mixes where they need it.

Cheers!