Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kings And Queens-Yoshi-Mix3
I will get used to it little by little

Mix2 Hi Cudjoe Leumou Audiomuze
I made it based on your opinion

Mix3 HbGuitar Advice version

Thank you for listening

.mp3    Kings And Queens-Yoshi-Mix.mp3 --  (Download: 5.49 MB)

.mp3    Kings And Queens-Yoshi-Mix2.mp3 --  (Download: 5.49 MB)

.mp3    Kings And Queens-Yoshi-Mix3.mp3 --  (Download: 5.49 MB)

Hi Yoshi your vocals sound really nice but the rest of the mix sounds very boxy aspecially the bass,thanks again for sharing.
Kick is weak. High frequencies are untamed. Too much 150-500hz range. It pumps too much.
Hi Yoshi, yes, drums sound quite dull & 'dead'. Lead vocal is okay. Maybe work for a better balance of frequencies across all the instruments and voices. Cheers Smile
Hi Cudjoe Leumou Audiomuze

I made it based on your opinion

Thank you for listening

.mp3    Kings And Queens-Yoshi-Mix2.mp3 --  (Download: 5.49 MB)

Hi Yoshi mix 2 is better but the bass still feels like too much low mids also the kick,the bass feels too strong in the mid register.
Hi Yoshi,

listened to v2.

I like your balances for much of the song.....but perhaps both the vox is a little loud and uncontrolled ( ..the day that....) and the bass too low during slow section (52 bpm)

i like your drums, guitars and keyboards.

cheers, Simon
Be fierce in your encouragement, kind in your criticism and try and remember that the art of a good critique is not to make someone else's mix sound like yours...but to help the mixer realize their own vision.

https://soundcloud.com/hbguitar
Hi HbGuitar

I tried the mix again

Thank you for listening

.mp3    Kings And Queens-Yoshi-Mix3.mp3 --  (Download: 5.49 MB)

It sounds a bit cold to me. I would try some saturation or tape machine. Drums are missing power and seem to be quiet/not punchy.

Guitar is also a little wide.

Rhodes sounds great.