Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
About This Multitrack
You can find the multitrack files for this project in the 'Mixing Secrets' Free Multitrack Download Library.

Before posting a mix, please read The Three Commandments!
Please post your mix as a new thread, rather than as a reply to this sticky.

This project was so simple that there's hardly anything to say about it technically! Smile Both the vocal parts and the finger-clicks were recorded in my mix room through a 150 Euro large-diaphragm cardioid condenser mic (the ADK A6). The preamp was the one built into the RME Babyface. The processing was a combination of Reaper's ReaEQ (I think just a high-pass filter and a touch of bass boost) and moderate ReaComp compression. Er... and that's it! Post-recording I edited both vocals to finesse the tuning and timing, the former with Melodyne, and the latter with simple audio edits. If anyone's interested in performing this arrangement themselves I can upload my sheet music (handwritten, in my luddite fashion!) somewhere.

Cheers,

Mike S. (aka Mirroman)
Hi Mike,

First, really nice track. I'm definitely interested in your sheet music for this song, please do upload it Smile.

Cheers.
Hi minxomat,

(22-04-2018, 07:07 PM)minxomat Wrote: First, really nice track.

Thanks -- it was fun to do! Smile

Quote:I'm definitely interested in your sheet music for this song, please do upload it Smile.

Here you go. I'm afraid I'm a bit old-school in the manuscript department, in that I still do all my arrangement work with pencil and paper, but hopefully my handwriting's legible enough for you! Smile I also took a few liberties with the arrangement when I performed it, and I hope anyone else performing it will make it their own in this way too -- nothing I've written should be considered set in stone.

Mike S.

.pdf    Fever180425.pdf --  (Download: 5.98 MB)