Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mixing Information for Of Ice And Hopeless Fate
Hello people, how are you? I wanted to ask you, which pickups you used on the electric guitars and in the bass guitar? As well as pickup position at the time of recording? I got a real nice tone with the DI's and my plugins, and would like to perhaps buy the same pickups for myself...

Thanks!

(EDIT: Also, could you please tell me which interface did you use to record all DI's, or if you used different ones? Thanks!)
Hey man

Thanks for trax and info.

(31-12-2017, 12:12 PM)snabaz Wrote: Hi guys! I'm Matteo, the main guitarist and vocalist of the band Storm Of Particles Smile here are some information and tips for the mix:

Project is sampled in 44.1 Khz
Tempo is 130 BPM

You will find inside the archive all the 10 mics of the drum + the 5 close mics triggered in midi if you want to use your own samples.

You will also find DI tracks for guitars + amped tracks for guitars if you don't have any VST.

The files named ElecGtr01->03DI are recorded with an acoustic guitar and should be mixed without distortion.

The files named ElectGtr04 -> 07 can be mixed already amped or you can use your VST to amp the files marked with "DI".

The goal with this track is to give a great punch as i did in my mix and also create a great atmosphere that has to reach is highest during the clean guitar parts!

Have a great time mixing the song and a happy new year to everyone of you! Smile

I have a Polish friend, who is a sound engineer. Oh, and a Czech one too.

#nobodygoeshomehummingthekickdrum
#nosubnoshow
I mixed one version of the song, can I post here in this forum?
(27-12-2021, 03:36 AM)MahzinhoGomes Wrote: I mixed one version of the song, can I post here in this forum?
Sure. You can make a thread for your mix for this song here:
https://discussion.cambridge-mt.com/foru...hp?fid=435
Just click "Post Thread"

Check out this link (https://discussion.cambridge-mt.com/misc...help&hid=9 ) if you need any help with the posting format.