Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ripe: '4 out of 10' - Crownoise mix
Hey guys, this is my mixtake on this super nice song! I really dig it to be honest. I know the vocals are a bit essy but i ran out of slots haha, hope it sounds good in your env. I feel that i kinda almost got there??

.mp3    funk.mast.mp3 --  (Download: 9.16 MB)

also overheads are bright, and yea i hear a bit much crack on snare but i kinda liked the pokyness. I will return with a revision and fix the bulkiness of this mix and pokiness.
(30-12-2017, 10:37 PM)crownoise Wrote: Hey guys, this is my mixtake on this super nice song! I really dig it to be honest. I know the vocals are a bit essy but i ran out of slots haha, hope it sounds good in your env. I feel that i kinda almost got there??

---------
Crownoise,

I actually like that snare sound you got....think you should keep it. Only thing that sticks out to me is that the vocal is getting lost in parts. The vocal track is very difficult to manipulate due to bleed, rogue frequencies, etc. Bass track is great and the drum tracks great too. I like you mix.....it's as you say, "smooth." :-)

Tom

tommymarcinek.com - Tommy Marcinek
Hey tjmtruth thanks alot Smile yea i kept alot dynamics in the vocals because of that, should be some good way to gate vocals, but i never found one??