Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Earth Frequencies Mix
Very tight, enjoyed that. Smile

.mp3    4 Out Of 10.mp3 --  (Download: 9.16 MB)

(30-12-2017, 05:55 PM)Earth Frequencies Wrote: Very tight, enjoyed that. Smile

----------

Nice mix! Only thing that sticks out to me is that the main rhythm guitar (which sounds great with that nice chorus on it) seems just a bit loud and on top of the mix. You really managed the low end well, which is something I always have a hard time doing. I wind up carving out a smooth curve cutting between 200 and 500 and it gets rid of the mud but loses some warmth.......so I'll be revisiting my mix to try and fix those things.......on YOUR mix, nice job!

Tom
tommymarcinek.com - Tommy Marcinek
(31-12-2017, 02:00 AM)tjmtruth Wrote:

----------

Nice mix! Only thing that sticks out to me is that the main rhythm guitar (which sounds great with that nice chorus on it) seems just a bit loud and on top of the mix. You really managed the low end well, which is something I always have a hard time doing. I wind up carving out a smooth curve cutting between 200 and 500 and it gets rid of the mud but loses some warmth.......so I'll be revisiting my mix to try and fix those things.......on YOUR mix, nice job!

Tom

Thanks Tom Smile

(31-12-2017, 02:00 AM)tjmtruth Wrote:

----------

Tom

If you want to get a good bottom end, carve out your usual on the kick & let the bass boost into the gap. Wink