Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dont Put Me On Hold_Mix&Mstr_v3
What a great way to play music and If you want to experience instant karma then just play your mix of this song under their video recording (to be found on the telefunken site) and it will happen.
Have a great day!

.mp3    Dont Put Me On Hold_Mix&Mstr_v3.mp3 --  (Download: 7.68 MB)

You are right about instant Karma ,I listened to the telefunken Video and decided to do a remix .
I like your mix nice effects ,the bass guitar could come down a touch !

Cheers Big Grin

Please Help Mike Keep This Awesome Educational Site Alive And Become A patron !
https://www.patreon.com/CambridgeMT/posts

(05-11-2017, 10:06 AM)thedon Wrote: You are right about instant Karma ,I listened to the telefunken Video and decided to do a remix .
I like your mix nice effects ,the bass guitar could come down a touch !

Cheers Big Grin

Hi thedon , TY for listening and bothering to comment!
About the bass guitar, in a way I can agree with your loudness notion. But the strange thing happens when I edit my mix underneath the said video, all sounds perfectly in balance to my ears then, as if the movie accentuates or evens out what I hear?!
Anyway a rather weird experience.
I'll have another listen to your mix later on, but I'll comment about it at your place. It sounded great the first time I listened.......

Cheers!
Hey SGWork,

I dont wanna be mean or anything but this mix just doesnt work for me. Bass guitar is way to loud.

Lukas Angel

Interesting, if not a youthful take on this. I might want to rename the band Remember Jones and the Rubber Band after listening to your take.

Like many I had issues with getting the bass guitar to sound right in this up-tempo and active arrangement. You approach to it has resulted in a very good bass tome but I've got to say while you've got a good one, it was note situated in the ensemble too well. But I like hwat you've got and think it could be a good start to an inventive take.
PreSonus Studio One DAW
[email protected]
(05-11-2017, 03:41 PM)Mixinthecloud Wrote: Interesting, if not a youthful take on this. I might want to rename the band Remember Jones and the Rubber Band after listening to your take.

Like many I had issues with getting the bass guitar to sound right in this up-tempo and active arrangement. You approach to it has resulted in a very good bass tome but I've got to say while you've got a good one, it was note situated in the ensemble too well. But I like hwat you've got and think it could be a good start to an inventive take.

I realy appreciate your thoughts about the mix and I totally agree with your remark about the bass guitar. TY
(05-11-2017, 03:23 PM)LukasL Wrote: Hey SGWork,

I dont wanna be mean or anything but this mix just doesnt work for me. Bass guitar is way to loud.

Lukas Angel

You’re not mean at all LukasL.
Just for the sake of argument: I think the bass loudness balances on the edge for this kind of an recording. I feel the bass drives the whole song and isn’t getting in the way by anyone!
Making it less loud makes the rest appear very thin in my experience. Anyway, thanks for giving it a listen.
Cheers