Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
David Tyo: 'It's So Easy To Love You'
David Tyo: 'It's So Easy To Love You'

This mix is not done yet. Just a preview. I will not use the drums. Its more interesting to me without the Mumfurd ans Sons type of beat. I feel it more like Blackirb of the Beatles. Next steps are riding the vocals and the bgvocals and work on transitions from song sections to increase feeling.done for tonight

.mp3    David Tyo.mp3 --  (Download: 7.55 MB)

.mp3    David Tyo2.mp3 --  (Download: 7.55 MB)

(04-11-2017, 04:25 AM)javierpg84 Wrote: David Tyo: 'It's So Easy To Love You'

This mix is not done yet. Just a preview. I will not use the drums. Its more interesting to me without the Mumfurd ans Sons type of beat. I feel it more like Blackirb of the Beatles. Next steps are riding the vocals and the bgvocals and work on transitions from song sections to increase feeling.done for tonight

Version 2 its done. I think its a good take on the song. I hope I didn't mess the artist intention with this song. Comment and let me know your ideas when you were mixing it.
Regards
Hey javier! I like the vintage intent on this mix, it isn't harsh anywhere almost, though i think there is alot more that could get brought up to a more audible level, i really miss the overheads here. Also there is very much attack in the guitars in the high frequencies relative to the overall volume so i think a couple of de-essers are in need here and some distortion/limiting. Also the masterbus needs some more love i think to tame some crazy rms relative to the verses in his vocals.