Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jamie Kent All American Mutt
This is my mix, acc guitar was a bit of a challenge,still not sure of my mixDodgy

.mp3    Jamie Kent All American Mutt mix1.mp3 --  (Download: 7.49 MB)

.mp3    Jamie Kent All American Mutt mix2.mp3 --  (Download: 7.55 MB)

I like it. I think it could handle a bigger space. It is tough to find and hold the excitement of this song through all parts.
PreSonus Studio One DAW
[email protected]
Sounds pretty good Cudjoe, but yeah, there's something with the acoustic guitar that doesn't sound right. The space around it sounds a bit strange also. I think this guitar part has a fairly important rhythmic roll within the song, so if you can get this right, your well on the way.

Hope this helps Mate.Smile

Dave
(08-11-2017, 02:55 PM)Mixinthecloud Wrote: I like it. I think it could handle a bigger space. It is tough to find and hold the excitement of this song through all parts.
Thanks very much i will look into thisSmile
(09-11-2017, 11:32 AM)Dangerous Wrote: Sounds pretty good Cudjoe, but yeah, there's something with the acoustic guitar that doesn't sound right. The space around it sounds a bit strange also. I think this guitar part has a fairly important rhythmic roll within the song, so if you can get this right, you well on the way.

Hope this helps Mate.Smile

Dave
Cheers Dave after listening to it again i agree with you guys,because of the bleed on that track i was trying to take away too much of it, instead of making it work for me
mix 2 is hopefully betterSmile.
Mix 2, much better Cudjoe. Well Done.Big Grin
Just watch, or should that be "listen" for the resonance on the floor tom. You might want to tame it a little.
(10-11-2017, 12:00 PM)Dangerous Wrote: Mix 2, much better Cudjoe. Well Done.Big Grin
Just watch, or should that be "listen" for the resonance on the floor tom. You might want to tame it a little.
Thanks very much Dave I will.