Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
The Lonely Wild: 'Scar'
The Lonely Wild: 'Scar'

.mp3    The Lonely Wild.mp3 --  (Download: 7.89 MB)

This is good mix.
(14-10-2017, 11:50 AM)Obelix Wrote: This is good mix.

Thank you Obelix. I appreciate it

Hi javierpg84,

I enjoyed listening to this. A track that I want to have a play with myself at some point.

I liked the overall warm tone, but just wondering if the main vox could do with a little "upper mids" bite, or even just some top end "air". I know this is a subjective comment but I'm finding it a little rounded as it is. Also I would love to hear the backing vox have a stronger reinforcing roll when it appears. I imagine this could be difficult to implement, but making it sound solid and consistent behind the lead part would be beneficial. Automation could be the key. Just some thoughts. Well Done.
(15-10-2017, 12:10 PM)Dangerous Wrote: Hi javierpg84,

I enjoyed listening to this. A track that I want to have a play with myself at some point.

I liked the overall warm tone, but just wondering if the main vox could do with a little "upper mids" bite, or even just some top end "air". I know this is a subjective comment but I'm finding it a little rounded as it is. Also I would love to hear the backing vox have a stronger reinforcing roll when it appears. I imagine this could be difficult to implement, but making it sound solid and consistent behind the lead part would be beneficial. Automation could be the key. Just some thoughts. Well Done.

Hi Dave long time since last time we talked. thank you for your coments and for listening to my mix. There are many roads to take with this song. I decided to go the clean hi fi, acoustic way. The lead vocals were recorded in a decent way. I wish they had implemented a pop filter but i can live with that. I tried to make the lv track shinnier but it was fighring rhe gitars. Bgvs may need to be be compressedtop to bottom. Again thank you and im looking forward to hear more from you