Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shut Up And Play Debilwolfgang
Hi!

Feedback would be good since, I never mix this style of music, thanks

Apple Software

.mp3    ShutUpAndPlay.mp3 --  (Download: 6 MB)

Hey there!

Very nice mix, I can hear everything clearly and ballanced. I particularly like your drum sound, it's full, punchy and tight. I can't find any problems in the mix, just that I think a couple of notes in the bass are a bit louder than the rest.

Not much experience in mixing yet, but as a listener I hear a very nice ballanced mix ( frequency- and volume-wise) that is a joy to listen to.
Sounds Good! Great sonics and energy. I like the bass tone but it sounds a little detached to me. I think it's just that it's sitting forward in the mix where as the drums and guitars etc are pushed back in the room some what. Nice tones regardless. Well done.
For me the bass is too loud and detracts from the lead instruments. Other than that though lots of energy and the instruments nice and clear.Although the bass is loud the actual sound of the bass is great.
thank you very much for the criticism and for taking the time to listen
I like the overall sound. Maybe lead guitar a little bit down, but I like very much the mix.
(29-10-2017, 10:27 PM)jpgv Wrote: I like the overall sound. Maybe lead guitar a little bit down, but I like very much the mix.

many thanks for your criticism i go to correct the guitar greetings
I would agree the bass is too present and the lead guitar a bit to distant. Other than that, great sounds and excellent levels.
PreSonus Studio One DAW
[email protected]
(30-10-2017, 01:04 PM)Mixinthecloud Wrote: I would agree the bass is too present and the lead guitar a bit to distant. Other than that, great sounds and excellent levels.

many thanks for your time