Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Balazs Daniel Boogie Woogie Trio: 'Own Way To Boogie' MIX
Hey!
Here is my mix, hope you can listen and tell me what you think, any feedback is appreciated.
Thanks, in advance.

.mp3    OwnWayToBoogie.mp3 --  (Download: 6.84 MB)

Hi there David, I like the simple "live" approach by keeping everything relatively dry! Sounds great! Maybe add a little more room reverb to add to that even more?

My only thing would be that there's a lot of top end that isn't coming through. Either that or there's too much low mid in there. Check your EQ for each instrument and your master EQ if you have done one and either cut back on the low mids or boost the high end; whichever you think works best.

Nice sound man!
(08-10-2017, 01:30 PM)11HaniJ10 Wrote: Hi there David, I like the simple "live" approach by keeping everything relatively dry! Sounds great! Maybe add a little more room reverb to add to that even more?

My only thing would be that there's a lot of top end that isn't coming through. Either that or there's too much low mid in there. Check your EQ for each instrument and your master EQ if you have done one and either cut back on the low mids or boost the high end; whichever you think works best.

Nice sound man!

I'll second these comments. I listened on headphones and the mix is so dry it's causing my head to cave in. A little room reverb would take them out of the anechoic chamber and put them in the real world.

And yeah, there are no highs :-)

--
Rob