Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2 Average
EnDance - First mix here
Hi guys! Really cool space here. I have work for years with music and live sound, but I'm now starting to risk myself in the world of mixing and producing for real. Appreciate any comments and opinions on my mix. Thank you.

.mp3    En Dance - MASTERED.mp3 --  (Download: 7.66 MB)

.mp3    En Dance - MASTERED (2).mp3 --  (Download: 7.68 MB)

Edit 1: Version (2) is one with less limiting in the mastering stage and more vocals.
Sounds good bro! for reason I found myself liking MASTER 1, not sure if it's because it's louder. I like what did you on pre choruses the bass tone gets better.

One thing I noticed is the vocals get really drowned out when the choruses pop in.

I like the radio vocal throws you added.

Regards,

Adrian
(20-09-2017, 10:39 PM)adrianloera Wrote: Sounds good bro! for reason I found myself liking MASTER 1, not sure if it's because it's louder. I like what did you on pre choruses the bass tone gets better.

One thing I noticed is the vocals get really drowned out when the choruses pop in.

I like the radio vocal throws you added.

Regards,

Adrian

Thank you, friend. The volume probably adds some to it, but I agree with the vocals thing. Did a third version actually bringing them foward a little bit and backing off the sustain of the snare. The bass tone you talk about, I duplicated it in that part cause it lacks that lower end. Player goes up in the scale, so I had a fuzz together with an octave simulator to balance things. Once I heard it again, I noticed that the bass lacked consistence, so I added Waves bass rider in this third version to make performance more even. Thanks for listening and for the feedback!

.mp3    EnDance - MASTERED (3).mp3 --  (Download: 7.67 MB)