Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My mix
Comments are welcome

.mp3    Ninth mix.mp3 --  (Download: 8.67 MB)

(22-08-2017, 03:03 PM)MixerMan Wrote: Comments are welcome

Hey cool mix! I like it Smile, only thing is though, maybe a bit to little mono in the vocals, a bit 2 wide vs the rest of the mix, taking up some space for the guitars. Otherwise nice mix, maybe some hard frequencies that pop out but nicely done.
Yeah. It's a solid mix. I wish this was the real Mixerman. Everyone do yourselves a favor and look up the "Daily Adventures of Mixerman". They were ostensibly an engineer documenting a new session he was starting and posting the daily events. I remember first stumbling upon those posts (On the R|E|P forum?) as they were happening and being convinced they were real. Sure, they obviously went overboard fast but at the time it was a fun and interesting insight into recording.
(29-08-2017, 05:20 PM)crownoise Wrote:
(22-08-2017, 03:03 PM)MixerMan Wrote: Comments are welcome

Hey cool mix! I like it Smile, only thing is though, maybe a bit to little mono in the vocals, a bit 2 wide vs the rest of the mix, taking up some space for the guitars. Otherwise nice mix, maybe some hard frequencies that pop out but nicely done.
Thanks for the Feedback dude!
Yeah, i started mid/side eqing and generally mess with stereo/mono, but your'e right, i have a lot of learning to do yet Smile