Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Colton Benjamin 21 Grams
here's my mix. feel free to comment.

.mp3    Colton Benjamin 21 Grams.mp3 --  (Download: 8.33 MB)

Cool Mix ,some things that come to mind while listening is the drums sound a touch wide in the side channels maybe just bringing down the the Drum room track a touch ,the snare sounds a touch brittle around the 1-2.5 k area not by much maybe a just a db.
The bass and kick sounds a touch full around the 150-200 area I found dipping in that area and playing around with finding space the slightly boosting 50-60 on the bass and 90 on the kick which depends on taste and monitors.

Cheers Big Grin

Please Help Mike Keep This Awesome Educational Site Alive And Become A patron !
https://www.patreon.com/CambridgeMT/posts

(21-08-2017, 08:39 AM)thedon Wrote: Cool Mix ,some things that come to mind while listening is the drums sound a touch wide in the side channels maybe just bringing down the the Drum room track a touch ,the snare sounds a touch brittle around the 1-2.5 k area not by much maybe a just a db.
The bass and kick sounds a touch full around the 150-200 area I found dipping in that area and playing around with finding space the slightly boosting 50-60 on the bass and 90 on the kick which depends on taste and monitors.

Cheers Big Grin

thanks for your comment. will apply the points you made and mix it again. hope it will turn out better.