Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CHANGING THINGS MIX
Good vibes. Feedback is appreciated and Welcome

.mp3    CHANGING THINGS MIX.mp3 --  (Download: 15.26 MB)

.mp3    CHANGING THINGS 3.mp3 --  (Download: 15.28 MB)

Made some adjustments
When I listen to your mix I ask myself what monitors you are using. There is a brightness to your mix which seems to skew things towards some brittleness in the guitars and cymbals which lose some warmth and breadth. Some good environments on your instruments though, which are cool, especially the Piano.
PreSonus Studio One DAW
[email protected]
Using auratone 5c to start then switch to focal 65 last check on amphions....i do hear what your saying I think im using the auratone in reverse they are kinda new to me. Thicken stuff on there making sure there is a clear but solid midrange is the way to go. Think i was cutting too much. I'll work on that for future mixes thanks for the feedback very helpful
(19-08-2017, 02:40 PM)sagalegin Wrote: Using auratone 5c to start then switch to focal 65 last check on amphions....i do hear what your saying I think im using the auratone in reverse they are kinda new to me. Thicken stuff on there making sure there is a clear but solid midrange is the way to go. Think i was cutting too much. I'll work on that for future mixes thanks for the feedback very helpful

I'd be very hesitant to make hi-end decisions using horror-tones! I'd use them mostly for intelligibility in the mids and smoothness through their limited range. Looking forward to hearing your new approach.
PreSonus Studio One DAW
[email protected]