Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lorenzo Price: 'Changing Things'
Lorenzo Price: 'Changing Things'

.mp3    LorenzoP Changing Things.mp3 --  (Download: 15.29 MB)

Hi Javierpg84 i like your mix the only thing is some of the guitar parts sound abit weird,almost like out of time delay,thanks for sharing your mix
I'd have to agree with Cudjoe. I'm not sure what you have going on with the guitars. However, your individual sounds are spot on and your space is excellent. There were some native guitar timing issues which I solved with a mute button, especially during the Piano solo (creative arranging 101). Overall, very nicely done. I know the artist's mix on the Cambridge page has some added echo on the guitars but this seemed not to work in most cases for me.
PreSonus Studio One DAW
[email protected]
You both are right. The guitar track is shifted by accident. As soon as i have my system back ill fix that. By the way the guitar its clipped from tracking. You may want to use a declicker to clean it up.
(19-08-2017, 02:14 AM)javierpg84 Wrote: You both are right. The guitar track is shifted by accident. As soon as i have my system back ill fix that. By the way the guitar its clipped from tracking. You may want to use a declicker to clean it up.

Looking forward to your 'fixed' version. Lately I have been tightening up the guitars and piano during the common figure sections (I guess those are the verses).
PreSonus Studio One DAW
[email protected]
(22-08-2017, 02:51 PM)Mixinthecloud Wrote:
(19-08-2017, 02:14 AM)javierpg84 Wrote: You both are right. The guitar track is shifted by accident. As soon as i have my system back ill fix that. By the way the guitar its clipped from tracking. You may want to use a declicker to clean it up.

Looking forward to your 'fixed' version. Lately I have been tightening up the guitars and piano during the common figure sections (I guess those are the verses).

Let me know how it goes with the time corrections you are doing. Compare it latter with the un aligned version and pick the one you like the most. I have done it and I like to fix pop, electro and rock tracks. Jazz, country or folk I like to leave the natural tempo.
Cheers