Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
UpperHand_Mstr
Hope you all can enjoy the last one of the Ghostly Beard “pentalogy” by Patrick Talbot. Thank you Patrick I really enjoyed mixing all of them!

Cheers

.mp3    UpperHand_Mstr.mp3 --  (Download: 10.23 MB)

(19-07-2017, 02:43 PM)sgwork Wrote: Hope you all can enjoy the last one of the Ghostly Beard “pentalogy” by Patrick Talbot. Thank you Patrick I really enjoyed mixing all of them!

Cheers

Hey Sqwork Smile Not to be to harsh and im no pro at mixing, but i wonder why you wouldn't let stuff be audible? I mean the snare and the bass are there for a reason, mixing is about preserving whats there and enhance it not make it duller. I don't know your monitor system or anything and about how long you have been mixing. But if i should give you an advice it would be to rethink how you are mixing. To get volume in "everything" first i do is set the levels at start with a plugin called Busscolors4 fron airwindows, its free btw. I also want to mention i mix with really cheap headphones but i still am able to hear an overall balance. Even if i listen thru the laptop it self i would wonder where your snare and bass had gone. By the way checkout www.airwindows.com he has some really nice free very low cpu own-designed plugins. Anyhow keep on mixing and learning and you will soon get it Smile.