Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.8 Average
Last Legacy - Who's Who In Hell (OTR Mix)
This has been a very fun song to mix.

This is technically my fourth mix of the song, but mainly were just eq tweaks and stuff I've been doing.
I got a vibe of this song of mix between Avenged Sevenfold and Asking Alexandria. And mix kinda in the way that their music seems to be mixed.

And as for some people talking about this song. I don't know if sub drops were supposed to be with the tracks but I decided to add some in and there are a total of four. Added them into place were I thought they might be cool and add something to the song.

Anyways comments and feedback appreciated. Big Grin

Edit:
Oct 17th compared to what I had in my original mix, I don't know everything I changed, but fixed some eq on the guitars, changed the kick, some other eq and levels, some stuff with the vocals.

2018: I can't remember everything that I changed, but most notably I changed the up the kick.

March 2019 - I've been sitting on this mix for a few months. A lot of my mixing has changed. Biggest thing I changed is I reamped the guitars in the my HoTone Heart Attack and Harley Benton G212 Vintage Vertical.

.mp3    Last Legacy - Who\'s Who In Hell.mp3 --  (Download: 9.61 MB)

.mp3    Last Legacy - Who\'s Who In Hell - Oct 17.mp3 --  (Download: 9.61 MB)

.mp3    Last Legacy - Who\'s Who In Hell (2018).mp3 --  (Download: 9.61 MB)

.mp3    Last Legacy - Who\'s Who In Hell - March 2019.mp3 --  (Download: 9.61 MB)

My new mix of this. Just changed some levels and some eq and such.

.mp3    Last Legacy - Who\'s Who In Hell.mp3 --  (Download: 9.61 MB)

Hey Smile

What came to my head while listening:

-Vocals could be a bit louder.
-Not fan of the guitar and bass tones.
-Kick could be louder.
-Not bad overall.

Take care !
Mixing with a dt770 for now..
(16-10-2017, 08:55 AM)Jimdolorian Wrote: Hey Smile

What came to my head while listening:

-Vocals could be a bit louder.
-Not fan of the guitar and bass tones.
-Kick could be louder.
-Not bad overall.

Take care !

I've actually been working on this mix as of recently, really haven't been liking the way it turned so going to add my newest mix to this.
Updated mix.
(04-02-2018, 05:55 PM)OmegaTheRed Wrote: Updated mix.

You improved a lot your mix! Great work dude! I really liked what you did with the voices as far as panning goes.
"Do what you love and you don't have to work a day."
I'm an amateur musician and producer, so don't take me too seriously.
Here you have my other mixes!
(18-06-2018, 05:42 PM)JuniorNarciso Wrote:
(04-02-2018, 05:55 PM)OmegaTheRed Wrote: Updated mix.

You improved a lot your mix! Great work dude! I really liked what you did with the voices as far as panning goes.

Thanks I'm almost always trying to find new things I can do to improve and make my mixes better. which is interesting since sometimes I listen to some of my old stuff and theres certain things I like about them but cannot recreate anymore.