Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ambitions are high with this one.
This was a cool track. I liked the singer. Had an early tool vibe to me. Had to replace the kick didn't want to, but the real one was giving me problems. Had a fun time getting the bass to be even haha. Came out good in the end I think. Let me know if something sticks out to you. Thanks

.mp3    All Hands Lost - Ambitions (EQMatch Trig).mp3 --  (Download: 11.53 MB)

(15-06-2017, 09:19 AM)isolatedrummer Wrote: This was a cool track. I liked the singer. Had an early tool vibe to me. Had to replace the kick didn't want to, but the real one was giving me problems. Had a fun time getting the bass to be even haha. Came out good in the end I think. Let me know if something sticks out to you. Thanks

Hahaha I had the same thoughts about the singer. I did a quick mix and master that sounds a lot like yours as well. I am limited to eight tracks so I did a quick (Horrible) mix of the drums into one track. Yours has been the best so far that I have heard.

.mp3    Ambitions Master.mp3 --  (Download: 7.27 MB)

Thanks glad you like my mix. For only 8 tracks and a quick mix sounds good. You went the same way with the vocals that I did too. so I like them lol. I think if You Bring out the snare and kick with less cymbals on your drum track it would be really good. I havent mixed to eight tracks in years. That would be a fun experiment. Keep up the good work.

(19-06-2017, 06:25 AM)Fate 4344 Wrote:
(15-06-2017, 09:19 AM)isolatedrummer Wrote: This was a cool track. I liked the singer. Had an early tool vibe to me. Had to replace the kick didn't want to, but the real one was giving me problems. Had a fun time getting the bass to be even haha. Came out good in the end I think. Let me know if something sticks out to you. Thanks

Hahaha I had the same thoughts about the singer. I did a quick mix and master that sounds a lot like yours as well. I am limited to eight tracks so I did a quick (Horrible) mix of the drums into one track. Yours has been the best so far that I have heard.