Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
I Am Cassettes - Believe
my try on mixing this song. Let me know, what you think about it Smile

.mp3    I Am Cassettes - Believe.mp3 --  (Download: 5.13 MB)

(22-04-2017, 04:40 PM)DMCovers Wrote: my try on mixing this song. Let me know, what you think about it Smile

This is a nice tasty mix. One of the better ones I've heard on here. The spectrum is pretty well balanced, you gave it some depth and width and brought things out while keeping that balance. The things people give 5 stars to on here puzzle me. There is another mix on the board with 5 stars but it is too hot, in my opinion, and the dynamics have been sucked out of it. The lead vocal is so compressed it is starting to "slurp". Nice job on yours!

(24-06-2017, 04:49 PM)TheRealCraigB Wrote:
(22-04-2017, 04:40 PM)DMCovers Wrote: my try on mixing this song. Let me know, what you think about it Smile

This is a nice tasty mix. One of the better ones I've heard on here. The spectrum is pretty well balanced, you gave it some depth and width and brought things out while keeping that balance. The things people give 5 stars to on here puzzle me. There is another mix on the board with 5 stars but it is too hot, in my opinion, and the dynamics have been sucked out of it. The lead vocal is so compressed it is starting to "slurp". Nice job on yours!

Thanks man! Smile