Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Girls With Glasses BB Mix 1
Enjoyed mixing this! Great Indie-Rock tune with some lovely guitar work. I hope I did it justice.

Any bashing would be appreciated of course Wink

Cheers
BB

.mp3    Girls With Glasses APGmix1.1 LIM.mp3 --  (Download: 7.4 MB)

It feels pretty good. My biggest issue is the vocal feels a bit too quiet. It's a pretty wide mix and a louder vocal would balance out the center with the instruments that are on the left and right.

I think it'd could have little more dynamic changes between the verses and chorus and especially the bridge.

Overall I don't really have any complaints besides the lead vocal level. It feels pretty smooth and balanced. There maybe slight things I'd change but they're all in the realm of taste as opposed to being right or wrong or "off".
(18-03-2017, 11:05 PM)RoyMatthews Wrote: It feels pretty good. My biggest issue is the vocal feels a bit too quiet. It's a pretty wide mix and a louder vocal would balance out the center with the instruments that are on the left and right.

I think it'd could have little more dynamic changes between the verses and chorus and especially the bridge.

Overall I don't really have any complaints besides the lead vocal level. It feels pretty smooth and balanced. There maybe slight things I'd change but they're all in the realm of taste as opposed to being right or wrong or "off".

Ok cheers Roy, thanks for having a listen. I know what you mean about verse chorus contrast, that could certainly be improved.. I may go back into this one and have a look at that and check the other things.

BB