Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Hollow Ground - Ill Fate (Narciso's Mix)
Hey, it's been a while since I was here, so I decided to take a couple songs to mix and I took my chances with the Hollow Ground's songs. I'm learning to use side chain compression and automation. Hope you guys like it! Let me know if anything is odd or if I nailed it!

Take care!

UPDATE

Yo, I just updated a new version of the song! Tell me what you think!

.mp3    Hollow Ground - Ill Fate (Narciso\'s Mix).mp3 --  (Download: 2.06 MB)

.mp3    Hollow Ground - Ill Fate.mp3 --  (Download: 2.03 MB)

"Do what you love and you don't have to work a day."
I'm an amateur musician and producer, so don't take me too seriously.
Here you have my other mixes!
New version of the song above!
Here's the final version of that mix. I tried to do something like Bioharzard with it. Hope you all like it

.mp3    Hollow Ground - Ill Fate.mp3 --  (Download: 2.04 MB)

(15-06-2018, 04:56 AM)JuniorNarciso Wrote: Here's the final version of that mix. I tried to do something like Bioharzard with it. Hope you all like it

Hi
It's very, very good job for me.
Good balance between high, middle and bottom.
Low Hz really have power (and they do not break the speakers in the box player - only minimal hitching, but at this bass level I say: respect.)
(17-06-2018, 03:26 PM)Andrzej Pyrowicz Wrote:
(15-06-2018, 04:56 AM)JuniorNarciso Wrote: Here's the final version of that mix. I tried to do something like Bioharzard with it. Hope you all like it

Hi
It's very, very good job for me.
Good balance between high, middle and bottom.
Low Hz really have power (and they do not break the speakers in the box player - only minimal hitching, but at this bass level I say: respect.)

Hi Andrzej!

Thanks for taking your time to listen to my mix. I've come a long way to get there and I know there's much more to learn. Thank you again. It's good to know that I'm doing something right.
Wow man, this is great great great!
If there's anything i would change it's the kick. It's a little hard to hear sometimes, and to be honest i would probably just sample it for another sound. It seem kinda boring to me from the recording. But that's just a personal thing.
I have nothing more to add, this sounds like a finished song ready to be sold at record stores. Keep it up!
(18-06-2018, 05:44 PM)Bangbang Wrote: Wow man, this is great great great!
If there's anything i would change it's the kick. It's a little hard to hear sometimes, and to be honest i would probably just sample it for another sound. It seem kinda boring to me from the recording. But that's just a personal thing.
I have nothing more to add, this sounds like a finished song ready to be sold at record stores. Keep it up!

Hi!

I appreciate it! Yeah the kick is a little boring, I think my ears were tired when I mixed it, that's why it turned out like this. But I'm glad you liked it!