Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Flames AndyGallasMix
Really cool Song!
Had to butcher the arrangement a bit , sorry. As it was it was a bit long I find.

Cheers, Andy

.mp3    Flames_AndyGMix.mp3 --  (Download: 10.59 MB)

.mp3    Flames_AndyGMix2.mp3 --  (Download: 11.09 MB)

.mp3    Flames_AndyGMix3.mp3 --  (Download: 11.26 MB)

I did an update. I find the first mix was a bit dull or flat and unexciting. What do you think?
(08-03-2017, 04:56 PM)AndyGallas Wrote: I did an update. I find the first mix was a bit dull or flat and unexciting. What do you think?

Hi Andy ,
Listening to both versions ,version sounds much better ,love the effects.
on my monitors probably personal taste keep wanting to hear a little more 3k up mainly on the guitars and snare .

Cheers Big Grin

Please Help Mike Keep This Awesome Educational Site Alive And Become A patron !
https://www.patreon.com/CambridgeMT/posts

Thanks you very much!
Andy that´s a cool mix! the vocal distortion really fits the song. Although, the delay effect I hear on the chorus I feel it vanishes too sudden, I would give it a little more feedback to let a third echo more audible, or is it gated? Lots of effects on vocals I feel pretty well done. Don´t like, personally, some of the drums effects. Like the stutter on guitars (I myself made something similar on my mix Haha) About the levels, just think I would take some low end on guitars, or raise a little 3k as don told you already. Very interesting work I think!
Thank's a lot!
So here is Mix No. 3 with more at 3K on the guitars, a bit more topend on the snare and a bit different faderride on the masterfader.

What do you think?
(17-03-2017, 08:12 PM)AndyGallas Wrote: So here is Mix No. 3 with more at 3K on the guitars, a bit more topend on the snare and a bit different faderride on the masterfader.

What do you think?
Sounds better Big Grin

Please Help Mike Keep This Awesome Educational Site Alive And Become A patron !
https://www.patreon.com/CambridgeMT/posts

Thanks Smile
They are nice mixes but I would like more of the heavy guitars.