Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
manuke mix
Hey Wesley, thanks for the tracks, a pleasure working on them.

.mp3    wesley.mp3 --  (Download: 4.32 MB)

Hi man, I'd love to check out what you've done properly but I'm away from my gear for the next 3 weeks!!

I can only listen on 'disposable' type gear for that time. I just need to mention one thing though - Wesley does NOT like people using his 'tune' up vocal in the mix Sad

On these $30 multimedia speakers though the mix sounds a million dollars. Well done, bass tone in particular. (just lose the 'na na na' at the beginning).
Nice sounding mix !

Please Help Mike Keep This Awesome Educational Site Alive And Become A patron !
https://www.patreon.com/CambridgeMT/posts

(25-06-2013, 05:32 AM)electricladyLAN Wrote: Hi man, I'd love to check out what you've done properly but I'm away from my gear for the next 3 weeks!!

I can only listen on 'disposable' type gear for that time. I just need to mention one thing though - Wesley does NOT like people using his 'tune' up vocal in the mix Sad

On these $30 multimedia speakers though the mix sounds a million dollars. Well done, bass tone in particular. (just lose the 'na na na' at the beginning).

Oh, didn't know that about the voc bit, too late. Never know what to do with that stuff. I think the Invisible Familiars had a similar thing that I cut out while everyone else left it in [on GS.] But thanks again for leaving a comment always great to get feedback of course. Three weeks away from the gear eh? Hope it's fun whatever it is!

(25-06-2013, 10:19 AM)thedon Wrote: Nice sounding mix !

Thanks again mate, the feedback's appreciated.

Good mix with good dramatic.

You have nicely dried the space. And you've clearly spend time with details. I like it.

At first the bass sound bother me a little bit. As if it dies unnaturally. But in the end I liked it.

Cheers, Olli
Hey Olli H, sorry I missed your comment before but thanks for the feedback and yeah, struggled with the bass a little.Cheers, Stu.