Poll: Would you change anything about the low end?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
0%
0 0%
No
40.00%
2 40.00%
It's Fine
60.00%
3 60.00%
Total 5 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
The Apprehended - Still Flyin....Let us know what you think about the mix.
This is our first attempt at mixing and mastering a song as Redeamer Studios. Please let us know what you think could be improved as well as what you like!

Thanks,

Brandon & Jordan

.mp3    MASTER - The Aprehended - Still Flying .mp3 --  (Download: 10.31 MB)

It's a good mix! I think the low end may be a little lacking...

The guitars have a good tone!

Personally, I feel like you should do some more automation. Back off quite a bit on the vocal compression and ride it more.

Overall, though, well done! If you'd like, please take a listen to my mix. I know there are a few things out of place, but I'll upload my most recent version soon.
Solid mix! Very powerful. In my opinion the low end and the dry vocals are very good, but two things: 1- the drums sound good but they aren't humanized at all. Try to vary the intensity of the snare and the toms in the fast parts. 2- I can't hear the guitar solo that is an important part of the song. Why did you delete it? I can't hear the lead guitars after the solo too.
(17-02-2017, 06:37 PM)CriRock Wrote: Solid mix! Very powerful. In my opinion the low end and the dry vocals are very good, but two things: 1- the drums sound good but they aren't humanized at all. Try to vary the intensity of the snare and the toms in the fast parts. 2- I can't hear the guitar solo that is an important part of the song. Why did you delete it? I can't hear the lead guitars after the solo too.

Thank you! I thought we included everything. Maybe the solo was missed but I never seemed to have taken notice to one. I will definitely go back look at it.

Thanks again,

Brandon