Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sirens Mix - Javi Ramallo
This is my attempt of this mix.
Hope you like.

Please leave any feedback.

Cheers!

Edit: >>>> New Version Down <<<<

.mp3    TrafficExperiment_Sirens_Full - Javi Ramallo.mp3 --  (Download: 15.36 MB)

Signature:
All feedback and comments about the mixes will be welcome Now and in the Future.
Thank in advance for each one of them and thanks to the Site, to the community and to Mike for letting us learn everyday.
Build a coherent criterion to mix have no price.
The lead vocal sounds good but you have an electric guitar competing with it in space and level.
To mix or not to mix ... mix!
I will agree with bmullein for the guitars eq, i dont found it compete on level though.i would brighten up the snare a little too.Nice and smooth mix overall.

Hi Bmullen and Gopener Big Grin .

Thank you for the suggestions!

I didn´t notice of the guitar´s issue, thank you again for the clue.

This new mix (v2) is the same but with little less level and HF in the guitar arrangement during verses.
Same way, I incorporated some "Mid-Hi Freq´s" in the snare feeling.

I hope that this will improve the mix.

Any feedback will be very welcome.

Thank you.

.mp3    V2 - TrafficExperiment_Sirens_Full - Javi Ramallo Mix.mp3 --  (Download: 15.36 MB)

Signature:
All feedback and comments about the mixes will be welcome Now and in the Future.
Thank in advance for each one of them and thanks to the Site, to the community and to Mike for letting us learn everyday.
Build a coherent criterion to mix have no price.
Much better javiramallo!I would like some more upper mids now on the guitars bat there is a big improvement on the overall image!Nice done Smile