Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Carlos mix CR
Hi, this is my mix, one of the hardest I've seen in this forum, the amount of elements there and a soft voice to keep throughout the song.

I hope comments to improve my mix

.mp3    Carlos CR.mp3 --  (Download: 8.85 MB)

the mix is fine for me. but i think there is an issue with the original drums tracks. phase issues i mean. how did you manage?
(14-08-2017, 09:15 AM)dr.mimouni Wrote: the mix is fine for me. but i think there is an issue with the original drums tracks. phase issues i mean. how did you manage?

(21-09-2017, 02:53 AM)Carlos Gustavo Rodriguez Wrote: Hi, thanks for your comment, I really did not hear any phase problems in the Drums, you could tell me what problem you found.
(14-08-2017, 09:15 AM)dr.mimouni Wrote: the mix is fine for me. but i think there is an issue with the original drums tracks. phase issues i mean. how did you manage?

there is a major problem in the kick for example. there is changes in the pitvh every kick, like someone made a bad edit. here a phase correction plug is useless because the way the edit was made is not equal.
in the over head you can ear the kick is not in the middle and if you use a phasescope your are just in the 0.
(26-09-2017, 06:22 AM)dr.mimouni Wrote: there is a major problem in the kick for example. there is changes in the pitvh every kick, like someone made a bad edit. here a phase correction plug is useless because the way the edit was made is not equal.
in the over head you can ear the kick is not in the middle and if you use a phasescope your are just in the 0.

Hi, thanks for the answer, the drums are probably EZ Drums samples or another plugging for me sound to good to be true jajajajajaj, these already come with those blids to give more naturalness to the sound, probably that difference of sound in the kick is to give reality, I do not fight with that.

Regarding the phase, it is true that Phasescope shows 0 but that only indicates that the signals are not correlated and that the microphones are positioned far from each other with respect to a point of the Drum. Any highly stereo signal has that pattern.

I hope I have answered your question.

Regards